The 汉考克健康老龄化家庭基金 was established by the 纽约医院 Trustees as a tribute to both Frank & 凯·汉考克承认他们的领导能力, 社区精神和对万博体育手机App登陆的服务, 承认他们的独立性, 乐观进取的态度. And we are very grateful that their work is carried on now by their children Cal Hancock, 艾米·贝茨和乔什·汉考克. The 汉考克健康老龄化家庭基金 supports programs and services that promote and benefit the physical, 情感, 精神上的 & overall health and wellbeing of our community as we age including:
- 强度 & 平衡项目
One of the easiest planned gifts to make is to leave a portion of your estate to your favorite organization. You can help 纽约医院 with a gift through your will or trust by naming the hospital as a beneficiary of an IRA, 慈善礼物年金, 人寿保险单或其他资产. A generous gift will cost you nothing during your lifetime. And, a gift of just 1% of your total estate can potentially have a huge impact for our future.
If 纽约医院 has ever made you feel better when you needed care, 你想要找到一种回报的方式, 考虑在遗嘱中命名万博体育手机App登陆. 如果你还没有立遗嘱, 现在或许是这样做的最佳时机, thereby providing for the people you love AND seeing your legacy live on at 纽约医院. Thank you for your desire to support the independent nonprofit hospital that serves this amazing community with your personal philanthropy, and for strengthening 纽约医院’s capacity to serve this community well into the future.
了解更多万博体育手机App登陆立遗嘱的知识, 或者以其他方式为万博体育手机App登陆留下你的遗产, 请联络社区关系 (电子邮件保护) 或致电(207)351-2385.
We hope you and your family are healthy and well during these challenging times. While we carefully phase back services originally suspended due to COVID-19, our “new normal” continues to evolve so that we may offer the safest and best care possible – whether emergent, 常规或与COVID-19有关的患者, 万博体育手机App登陆的访客和护理员. Critical resources and services provided by 纽约医院 include:
- 支持筛查方案、检测和疫苗 – Staffing and infrastructure at facility entrances allows for screening questions to reduce potential exposure for patients and caregivers alike. 严格的安全协议包括通用屏蔽, temperature checks and stringent cleaning following infectious disease guidelines. Our capacity for COVID-19 testing and vaccines will continue to evolve into the future as needed.
- 远程医疗服务 – We have significantly expanded our telemedicine offerings to provide personalized patient care, 无论是在办公室，还是通过视频或电话访问.
- 恢复中心协助 – Ensure our patients with substance use disorder continue to receive both needed and deserved assistance via phone, telemedicine or with medication vital to their recovery journey.
- 处方交付 – Curbside delivery of all prescriptions at our York 药店 location.
- 送餐 – Delivery of nutritious hot meals for community members in need.
在最好的时候, 纽约医院 operates on a careful budget and it is our donors who have always made the difference. Please consider a gift to 万博体育手机App登陆COVID-19关爱全民基金. Your ongoing support is crucial now more than ever before and will help us provide vital resources, whether a patient is cared for within our hospital’s walls, 或者必须呆在家里.
- 为了纪念: Sometimes words are simply not enough to thank someone who has helped you during a hospital stay or difficult time. Gifts made “in honor” recognize the outstanding contributions made by our nurses, 医生和其他工作人员或志愿者.
- 在内存中: The loss of a loved one, friend or colleague often inspires us to ensure their memory lives on. Many people find supporting 纽约医院 is an ideal way to honor someone who has passed away while providing family and friends satisfaction knowing they have helped others.
- 在庆祝活动: 无论你是在纪念一个婴儿的出生, 完全恢复:完全恢复或另一成就, a donation to 纽约医院 will be a meaningful part of your celebration. Please include the name and address of the person we should notify of your gift. )您的捐赠金额将会保密.)
We recently received a wonderful gift through a donor’s living trust. 对捐助国和万博体育手机App登陆来说，这是一笔宏伟的遗产. The sadness is that we didn’t know it was coming and I didn’t get to say “thank you” as I sincerely wanted to do. Please let me know if you have a bequest for us in your will. I promise only to thank you as warmly as possible for your thoughtfulness!
感谢一次特殊的经历, 相信爱与仁慈的愿景, faith in a mission to ensure healthcare for all or a desire to make a difference in our community by helping those in need – whatever your motivation, you can be assured that your legacy gift will impact the lives of future generations of children, families and seniors who count on 纽约医院 to be here for them. This meaningful gift will endure beyond your lifetime for the benefit of others. Please consider a bequest to us when you make your estate plans. For more information, please contact Friendraising for more information at (207) 351-2021 or (电子邮件保护)
This fund helps support programs for those who have been diagnosed with, and are undergoing treatment for cancer at 纽约医院 through services centering on the mind, body, 和幸福. 这些项目包括:
- 舒适,保护 & 自尊
- 生命的庆典 & 提供支持
- 放松 & 减压
- 教育,支持 & 信息
- 健康 & 健康
- 提高强度 & 灵活性
- 创造力 & 自我表达
For a detailed description of what your donation can provide, please click here.